Gordon Ramsay hates vegetarians

Sent to you by Vachak via Google Reader:

Gordon Ramsay hates vegetarians


via That's Fit by Martha Edwards on 9/10/08

Ever wondered what Gordon Ramsay's biggest nightmare is? Well, you don't have to anymore-- In a recent interview, Ramsay revealed: 'My biggest nightmare would be if the kids ever came up to me and said "Dad, I'm a vegetarian." Then I would sit them on the fence and electrocute them."

This is just the latest of Ramsay's verbal assaults on vegetarians, according to The Daily Mail, and he's not winning any popularity contests because of it. But as the article points out, he's so adamantly against vegetarianism that he actually convinced 50 vegetarians to try veal.

I can't even pretend to understand where Ramsay is coming from -- if you ask me, being a vegetarian is not only a healthy lifestyle choice but a delicious one too.

Things you can do from here:Get started using Google Reader to easily keep up with all your favorite sites


No comments: