Message from Hugh: sign my pledge!

Hugh needs you! If you cannot read this email, please click here Important message from Hugh  I'm sending you an email today because as a loyal River Cottage supporter I’m sure you believe, as I do, that together we can make lasting changes in the world and help to make it a better, fair
Hugh needs you!
If you cannot read this email, please click here
Love Your Leftovers
Hugh

Important message from Hugh
 

I'm sending you an email today because as a loyal River Cottage supporter I’m sure you believe, as I do, that together we can make lasting changes in the world and help to make it a better, fairer place. 


I don't know if you saw Hugh's War on Waste last night (if you didn't you can still catch it on BBC iPlayer). If you did, and you then tried to access our website to show your support, then I'm incredibly sorry if you couldn't get through. The website is back up and running and I know from the reaction we are getting to the programmes that your sign up WILL make a difference. All I can say is PLEASE try again today.

We can be absolutely sure that the higher the number of signups, the more the big corporations will sit up and take notice, and the better our chances of getting the changes we want.
 

Join me now at wastenotuk.com
 

Let's see what we can do, now and in the coming days, weeks and months, to make things happen.
 

We know lots of you are doing great things out there already to find creative ways of reusing and reducing waste! Let us know what you’re doing, and we’ll put it on the River Cottage site, and check out what we’re already doing here.


And please forward this to all your friends! Thanks, as ever, for your time and support.
 


News from River Cottage
Spring early bird >
River Cottage

© River Cottage, Ltd. Park Farm, Trinity Hill, Road, Axminster, Devon, EX13 8TB. Registered in England & Wales., Company Registration No. 04736945 If you don't want to receive updates. please unsubscribe.
 


--

Click this link to unsubscribe.



Powered by Pure360
{~X7132304181363553214514284~}

No comments: