A message from Hugh

Hugh's coming to our music festival!  Hello,  I am delighted to confirm that Gill and I will be joining the festivities for our first ever River Cottage music festival. I saw the line-up and I couldn’t miss out! We will be on the main stage on the Sunday 18th September to talk t

Hugh's coming to our music festival! 

Festival - One Month To Go!

Hello, 

I am delighted to confirm that Gill and I will be joining the festivities for our first ever River Cottage music festival. I saw the line-up and I couldn’t miss out!

We will be on the main stage on the Sunday 18th September to talk to you about the last ten years at River Cottage HQ. Yes Gill and I have been cooking together that long!

We’ll also be having a bit of a “book-off” - bantering about our 2 brand new books: The River Cottage A-Z of Ingredients and Gather – Gill’s stunning first solo cookery book. Not that it’s a competition...

But it will be for you….!  Because together we will be hosting an interactive game with the audience, where one lucky festival-goer will WIN the chance to come back to River Cottage with 10 friends for an amazing dinner in our farmhouse. It could be you - feasting on a menu designed personally by Gill and myself, and made up from some of your very favourite ingredients.

And of course we will be signing books, drinking cider, and saying hello to you all too!

The festival is shaping up to be one of our best events ever, there will be plenty to keep you entertained all weekend, and in true River Cottage style, endless and delicious food and drink. For the first time ever we are converting our farmhouse into a pop-up restaurant. The menu, including veg from the River Cottage garden picked on the day, looks fantastic - make sure you grab a chance to pop in for a feed.

I can’t wait to see you all there,

Hugh x

Party with Hugh >

Festival >
Booking terms and conditions apply.  

facebook

Instagram Twitter
Can't see this email? View online


--

Click this link to unsubscribe.



Powered by Pure360
{~X7132304181577730714514374~}

No comments: