Bitcoin Mining Voucher

CEX.io is a Bitcoin cloud mining service.

1 GHS of mining power at CEX.IO  

This is a lifetime contract,  for as long as you own the GHS, it will keep mining and making you Bitcoins,  Namecoins. 

Worldwide use 

How to redeem the voucher :

Sign up at CEX.io  if you don't already have an account go to : 

https://cex.io/r/0/choicedelhi/0/

I will send you a voucher code allowing you to instantly redeem 1 GHS on CEX.IO worth of mining power. 

Click the Balance tab at the top of the page and past the code into the box to redeem it.

You will immediately start mining bitcoins.

I have 1 GHS, 10 GHS, 20GHS  Bitcoin Mining Vouchers For Sale.

I am providing Bing Vouchers and Facebook Vouchers also.

For more details contact me at skype id speakmeme or email me at ceo@speakmeme.com


btc Bitcoin Mining Voucher For Cex.io

No comments: